Saturday, October 19, 2013

Sardis
Nicea
So I realized that we did a lot in Turkey. There are three more days that I could have done posts for, but it's too much. I will just finish with these pictures. We went to some amazing places, especially biblical. We were able to go to 5 of the 7 places that Paul wrote letters to in the New Testament. We went to places where councils were held to discuss the nature of God, like Nicea. Nicea was the last place we went before we headed to the airport to go home. I had an amazing experience there. We were taught about a council that was held there. I don't remember all of the details, but my professor compared it to what we understand God to be and to what we learned from Joseph Smith's experience. It was wonderful to learn such amazing this while looking at a beautiful sunset. I loved Turkey. The shopping was great, but the places we saw were pretty amazing. There is a great culture there and lots to be learned. I really hope I get to go there again someday!

No comments:

Post a Comment