Friday, December 13, 2013

Winter Wonderland in the Holy Land!

One of the many snowmen we built! This one was the best one that a couple of us built!
The JC

Our Terrace

Me being all artistic and what not!
In case you couldn't tell... It snowed! A lot!! So form what I have heard from the staff here, it only snows in Jerusalem like once in four years! I remember talking to one of my professors at BYU-I who had taught here a number of times, about how cool it was to see snow here but that it probably wouldn't happen. But, Thursday morning, I was just sitting and enjoying my breakfast when I looked out the window and it was snowing! It was so beautiful and really exciting! The only problem was that it kept snowing and then it snowed some more and then it snowed pretty much all day today (Friday). Let's just say, the main hallways here at the JC were not exactly built to hold in heat. But it's been an amazing experience and I feel so lucky to be here and experience something so rare and so pretty! I just hope it clears up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment